A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Co-ordinator to join a highly reputable social care company. If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rota’s to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Carers to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you. We offer part time hours co-ordinating with the potential to work full time within the community. It is essential you have excellent IT skills, knowledge of excel and outlook and previous experience in using rota programmes. Your role will be managing the rota, planning, scheduling, inputting holiday and sickness cover.
Those candidates selected for interview will be informed by email. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. Please note that, due to the Covid-19 outbreak, all first interviews will take place by way of a Zoom.
The position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment.
• Previous domiciliary coordinating experience within a busy company
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Intermediate level or above Microsoft Office skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player and a joy to work with
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• Proactive approach
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work to deadlines & take direction
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Ability to participate in the PAID on-call rota
• Flexibility and adaptability
Reference ID: CARECO 2020
Part-time hours: 0-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£13.00 per hour
All PPE measures are in place including social distancing rules.